CTD when applying a + the level 5 ballistic weave

LpoolGaz

I don't know what applying a + to it means.

But I do know there are mods which alter the types of ballistic weave you can put on items. Perhaps you have either a mod with an issue or a poorly installed mod?

18 minutes ago, LpoolGaz said:

I have No ballistic weave mods.

Hmm, I've never seen those "+" variations. I suspect you have a mod adding that, though I'll log into Fallout 4 now and confirm I don't have that. I'll return in a bit.

Okay, I just started up Fallout 4, spawned an armor workbench and confirmed that the + versions of ballistic weave definitely do not exist in my game, and I even have hundreds of mods installed. So at least you have your answer. Whichever mod you have which is adding the + version of ballistic weave is the mod which is causing your crashes.

Once you figure out what mod that is you can report it to the mod author 🙂

On 3/28/2024 at 10:13 AM, LpoolGaz said:

I have No ballistic weave mods.

Is there a Save Cleaner  for FO4, As there is for Skyrim ?

Fallrim Tools but this is probably a mod issue because there's no Mk 5+ Ballistic Weave in the vanilla game. Unfortunately, if you don't have any armor or outfit that already has this modification, finding the source mod could be difficult. If there's no way, you can create a hard save then disable your mods until you find the culprit.

Posted (edited)

I do have some stuff with the X+ added.

It used to work 50% of the time often without applying normal weaves = Free 😉

Ah ! It requires Java 8 >

Edited by LpoolGaz