⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Vortex failing to import from NMM

llloyd

So, I downloaded Vortex today, it's version 1.10.8 , my current mod manager, NMM CE , is 0.86.0 btw, and I installed it, ran it, created a new profile for Skyrim SE/AE , went down to the bottom and clicked on the Import from NMM, followed the prompts , it first stated it was only going to import 12 mods which isn't the 68 mods I have installed in NMM.

asjArua.png

NMM reports :

ZZ4Cs03.png

Oooook, fine, I got all the original archives in the NMM SkyrimSE mods folder and those all have the mod # in the file name, so it'd be about an hours worth of reinstalling mods. Not happy but fine. Then it asks me to close NMM then to uncheck all the mods in NMM, frankly that should be the other way around as I had to reopen NMM to uncheck all the mods then close it again but... * shrugs * Then I ran full on into a wall, it refused to continue on from that point.

Cm6R9he.png

As you can see, everything that can be disabled is unchecked except the mandatory base files that the game won't let you uncheck. But I am stuck at this prompt

gSKF4Kx.png

And if I click "Check again" it just comes right back up again. So... I dunno, weird. I hope it's not detecting the base files as being still enabled as I can't disable those.