FNV GECK - Can't Edit Weapons nor Open Fewer Interior Cells

This problem started some months ago, I don't recall exactly when.

I was working on a vault mod and I suddenly couldn't open some interiors, specifically ones that I used to be able to open with no problems. Interiors such as vault entrances like Vaullt11a, and some other interiors. At first, I couldn't open the entrance to my Vault I was working on, but after removing the last thing I did to the interior cell via the cell objects list, I could open it up and edit it again. The same cannot be said for anything else. Whenever I open interior cells like Vault11a, it gets to 128 references during loading and then stops responding. No pop ups, just crashes. 

Another thing that happened was this pop up I get while trying to edit weapons. (See Screenshot.)

I've deleted all the game files after uninstalling it for a fresh start. I've followed the Viva New Vegas guide (non TTW) and stopped after completing the User Interface Section. I haven't installed any other mods outside of the VNV guide and don't plan to until I've completed it. Decided to install the GECK then and try it out and it didn't change anything. I've just about given up, but before I do, figured I try and see if anyone here has any idea what's causing these new problems. 

Specs are:

GPU: Radeon RX 6800

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x

Memory: 32 GB

Storage: Samsung EVO 870 SSD 2 TB

Capture.JPG

Crashing when trying to open a cell is usually the result of objects and scripts in that cell having invalid data- since you had crashing with the vault entrance but fixed it by removing something, sounds like your other cells have the same problem.