Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

Guest deleted156886133

A: Because otherwise it would be a white hole

Q: Ho is my mailman? and where is he?

• Haha 1

A: That is a ridiculus Question.  I don't care. 

I am not waiting for your mailman to deliver mail to me, but if he is like the Postman who Rings twice I know what he might be doing that makes him seem like one of those people who only have one thought that the do over and olver.  While he busy in one box which will determine when you will be getting your mail delivered.

Have you a box which is unescapable so you just sit in it all day waiting for Ho to stuff mail through a slot in your wall?  Being boxed in like that might explain all the threads you have made.  You're like what might happen if an bomb went off near a side walk news stand and magazines.  That all got scattered every where and you're chasing around trying to get them back on the stand, neatly organized.

My sister told me I needed to organize and catalog my brain functions.  It is kind of hard to do when you get slapped as often as I did for trying to get girls to have sex with me.  My minds still spinning.  When it stops I wonder if there will be any girls around so I can get it spinning again and try to type fast enough to get all my thoughts down on the computer before they spin out into the universe of madness, joy, desire.  RofLOL

Q: Why are real artists all so temperamental?

• Haha 1

A: They eat to much it's bad for their health speaking of witch (looks for more food)

Q: Why do people think there better than one another?

A: Because true artist are what we all are.  Just some of us are starving artists who have to go out into the meadow and gather plants and oil so they can make paint to paint pictures on anything they can find to try and sell to some rich woman who wants to look like a 16 year old blushing bride in her painting.

So it will magically grow old while she remains looking young as long as no one steals and destroys her oil painting of her that she stored in the attic of her Goth style houses where no one dares venture to the attic because there might be BIG spiders, Moaning ghosts, and Bats in the Belfry up there?

Q: Why do well fed artist never seem to get rich or get any attention?

A: They don't want to make the starving artists jealous.  So the ones that do get rich stay out of the limelight.

Q: Why does my car's speedometer go so high?  Even new, it couldn't go that fast!

Guest deleted156886133

A: That's in case you want to add any horsepower/speed upgrades. If you do, well, you already have the speedo for it. Don't forget to upgrade your brakes as well.

Q: Why does a clock's hands rotate to the right as opposed to the left?

A: To track the sun.*

Q: What makes the sun shine?

* I'm not kidding, either.  It's literally the direction shadows go around a sundial (or other shadow-casting object) in the Northern Hemisphere.

Guest deleted156886133
55 minutes ago, AaronOfMpls said:

I'm not kidding, either.  It's literally the direction shadows go around a sundial (or other shadow-casting object) in the Northern Hemisphere.

'Tis true but the answer was supposed to be ridiculous not actual. Like... ummm... Drakefell01 did. Snails? Really?

A: In Mariana, duh.

Q: How are the average American's property taxes calculated?

Posted (edited)

A: Next to where Mariana was digging. Presumably planting potatoes.

Q:  What makes the sun hot?

Whoops... You beat me to it so I'll answer your question as it's an area of my expertise. 

They use a handful of complex dice. They do three throws and choose the highest scores each time then convert the answer to hexadecimal. 

Edited by zixi
Beaten to it... I'm too slow...
  • Haha 1