Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

A: Because when he is doing a shot they can slow him down.  He was paid by an Airport Adverstising company to show how he could run through an airport without touching anyone while they walked to their destinations.  He is so fast, no one really see OJ Simpson, so they always use Homer with his lard belly because he can hardly move faster than a snail.

Q: Where can we get some Pixie dust?

A: inside Pixy Stix

Q: Is that too much sugar?

A: How did you find out about people who glance at the Sun?  It is a Secret why the members of the order glance at the Sun.  For your information you should lick your nose; before glancing at the Sun because the Sun Spirit doesn't like snotty noses.  For not licking your nose before you sneak a glance at the Sun the Sun makes you sneeze.  (If you're not a cow or a bull disreqard this information.  It is only for members of the Secret Order of Cattle who know the secret.)

Q: Why do humans drink cows milk?

A: There a lot of chickens around in comparison to how many Ostrich there are.  Conclusion is, the more the merrier and so many chicken's eggs they are in everything!

Q: Why do humans not drink our mothers milk, if we like milk so much?

A: Because Moms got tired of it once us kids were eating solid food.

Q: What's under there?

A: It's underwear that holds up a drinking tavern.  Leads me to wonder what is ridiculous about it.  I never had it.  So that makes me the child of a cow.

Q: Why didn't I grow four legs like the Mothers of calfs do; since I was forced to drink cow's milk until the day formula milk was made?  Maybe I was lucky and only had a couple rounds of Cow's milk before I was fed Formula 1 out of 3 kinds of synthesized milk for babies whose mothers didn't have good milk to give us?  Does that mean I am a Formula 1 machine?  A fast thinker and a hot car driving male, made even better to drive Formula 1 cars?

• Haha 1

A: You do have four legs but two of them are invisible in this particular version of reality you're living in.

Q: Why do most questions begin with 'Why?' ?

• Haha 1