Reasonable Question, Ridiculous Answer

A: Because even as I wrote about the unknown Dark Ages of Medieval times my mind began seeking in that darkness.  I became Wondrous about it; wondering what I might bump into in the dark.  So Dark and So mysterious...

Q: What was the very first Medieval Video game?

• Haha 1

A: The super techy gamers were ahead of Bethesda times so bethy decided it was time to give in and ketchup with the times.

Q: Where the heck is Star Field in the top ten list?

A: Because enough people have bought and/or enjoyed it?

Q: Why did I end that with a question mark?

A: Whatever it can catch. 😈

Q: What kind of sauce goes best with failed dragonslayers?

A: Sheep!  And anything that tries to stop it from getting some.  They like the soft brushy feeling of the wool.  It helps to clear their throat after a long day at work burning down thatched roofed houses and driving villagers off into the woods.

Q: Why is smiles the longest word known to educators?

A: Because educators are to evil to smile that's why they lock children in cages and make them do their chores!

Q: Why is ice dragon breath so cold? Is it the mints they use?

A: Because the Game of Thrones was taken over by a bunch of people who thought a frost breathing dragon should be able to knock down the wall of ice and snow.   Only way it could was to give it cat fur so it got fur balls and then making the frost dragons breath so cold the fur ball became a cannon ball.  They should have captured the fiery breathing dragon.  How do stupid people get jobs writing scripts they can't even understand.  Fire melts Ice.  Frost Freezes Water.

Q: Why did the Game of Thrones script writers that knew better quit or get fired from the TV show as writers?

Q

A: cand answer the blank Q but they didn't know any better than not to fire them because that would be considered arson!

Q: why do whales make such a loud sound?