1 or couple second freezes every once in a while. Which of these mods could cause it?

Vpskrwbl

Here's a fun fact for you: that lag spike happened as you crossed from Wilderness cell -7, 12 to Wilderness cell -7, 11. Assuming you have a default uGridsToLoad setting, that would imply that the source of your lag (in this video) is in one or more of the following cells:

• LexingtonExt03 (-9, 9)
  • LexingtonExt04 (-8, 9)
  • LexingtonExt05 (-7, 9)
  • Wilderness (-6, 9)
  • Wilderness (-5, 9)

To narrow it down, please try approaching from the east, west, and south and noting down specifically where (if at all) you freeze. The current center point to approach is that building with the pool where you see ghouls and raiders fighting each other.

18 hours ago, Glitchfinder said:

Here's a fun fact for you: that lag spike happened as you crossed from Wilderness cell -7, 12 to Wilderness cell -7, 11. Assuming you have a default uGridsToLoad setting, that would imply that the source of your lag (in this video) is in one or more of the following cells:

• LexingtonExt03 (-9, 9)
  • LexingtonExt04 (-8, 9)
  • LexingtonExt05 (-7, 9)
  • Wilderness (-6, 9)
  • Wilderness (-5, 9)

To narrow it down, please try approaching from the east, west, and south and noting down specifically where (if at all) you freeze. The current center point to approach is that building with the pool where you see ghouls and raiders fighting each other.

The thing is, it doesn't happen just in that area. It happens anywhere in the map, this was just an example.   Since I'm in same area, here's me running around the elderly home in circles:  Before that, I loaded the save and ran circles with no freezes at all for couple of minutes. 

The first freeze on that video is as you move from MysticPinesExt (-6, 11) into that same cell, Wilderness (-7, 11). That would have been loading a vertical stripe of cells along the -9 coordinate, and shares one loaded cell from your first video: LexingtonExt03. The second freeze in your video happens in the same direction but at a slightly earlier timing, while the third freeze happens while moving south towards that hotel with the pool and ghouls. This doesn't surprise me - the hotel is likely right at the edge of your NPC load distance while LexingtonExt03 is at the edge of your cell load limit.

Semi-random freezes like this that are difficult to pin down are very frequently tied to NPC assets. When NPCs cause lag spikes like this, it can wind up seeming inconsistent because they stay in memory for a while after loading, and can trigger performance drops both on first load (when the cell they are in loads) and when their 3D loads (once they hit your NPC load distance). After loading, however, they may not trigger the hit for a while because the game keeps them in memory for a bit until it decides they're no longer necessary. This increases the random feeling of such stuttering and freezes.

In this particular context, if the source is NPCs, then the most likely culprit is ghouls. LexingtonExt03 contains mostly ghouls, while that hotel contains a mix of ghouls and raiders. The second most likely culprit is raiders and/or guns the raiders might have equipped, if those guns implement new animations and thus add to the list of animations every NPC checks on load.

Your load order is not that heavy, I'd recommend disabling mods by groups to narrow down the issue.

Disable 50% if your all mods, test ingame. Determine which half ("group") of your mods contains the problem/conflict. Disable 50% of that group, test in game..

Unfortunately, the issue could still be an incompatibility, in which case it's not "one particular" mod but the usage of two or more at the same time.

Yeah, LarannKiar has a fair point. If I'm right about the cause of the freezes, simple A/B testing like that is likely to catch it. Mind, you should also check any replacers and F4SE plugins you have that don't show up in the load order list you shared in the OP.

17 minutes ago, Glitchfinder said:

Yeah, LarannKiar has a fair point. If I'm right about the cause of the freezes, simple A/B testing like that is likely to catch it. Mind, you should also check any replacers and F4SE plugins you have that don't show up in the load order list you shared in the OP.

Good idea. Actually, by launching the game with vanilla Fallout4.exe instead of f4se_loader.exe can help with determining whether the issue lies in an F4SE dependent mod or not.

13 minutes ago, LarannKiar said:

Good idea. Actually, by launching the game with vanilla Fallout4.exe instead of f4se_loader.exe can help with determining whether the issue lies in an F4SE dependent mod or not.

Not sure I'd advise that at the moment. If they've got F4SE running that means they're on the prior game version, and launching sans F4SE will risk updating the game.

4 hours ago, LarannKiar said:

Your load order is not that heavy, I'd recommend disabling mods by groups to narrow down the issue.

Disable 50% if your all mods, test ingame. Determine which half ("group") of your mods contains the problem/conflict. Disable 50% of that group, test in game..

Unfortunately, the issue could still be an incompatibility, in which case it's not "one particular" mod but the usage of two or more at the same time.

At this point, my theory is that it's an AMD related issue of some sorts. I have tried disabling/ enabling method while crossing the same cells that caused me freezes before, but either due to it being a PC problem or unlucky, didn't manage to get far. 

Just today, I enabled mod one by one on unmodded save in same Lexington area, where I found even better cell crossing point, manage to get it working fine until I enabled Sim Settlement, but then I got freeze AFTER I disabled (Save was before enabling Sim Settlement so that wasn't the cause ) and it made me give up. Now I'm back in that same area with full enabled mods crossing the same point, loading and then crossing again, relaunching game and doing same thing and I'm not getting any freezes.