ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Chat with Forum Friends

Drakefell01

I've been strimming. It's hot. I'm now tired. I hope your day goes well. I hope some more friends pop in to say hello to you! 🙂

What do you mod?

I mod skyrim standard and special edition (my specialty is landscape and cities i can send you the link to the progress page of a mod i am working on

So this is what a friends chat room looks like when they aren't in a chat box.  The chat boxes where the members username and avatar roll up so fast sometimes we don't even see them.  Because ten other people responded so quickly they TOO got rolled up into the out of sight point. 

Oh!  We could scroll up to see the names.  To see if anyone was there we chatted with on the topics of the chat rooms.  Usually we found a friend on line that way and posted to their link so we didn't have post real fast to keep talking to each other.  Orange juice and coffee really helped in those days.

I dug up my old architect course and recalled I spent $400.00 on a computer architect app so I could do the work that used to be drawn with pencils, pens, and different kinds of rulers, a compass, on a table.  On paper.  Then the paper got blueprinted, then parts sketched on thick paper which was then redone on another sheet and finally each drawn part was cut out and assembled into a miniature architectual wonder.

Houses that I could build on that Architects App for making pictures came from a package of parts like the building packs in video game modding kits.  Foundations, walls, windows, you name it. 

Each time I got a new customer with ideas for different kinds of houses, like Frank Loyd Wrights style, I had to buy the pack with all the buildings parts.  With his designs and those extra packages of building parts I could assemble images to the customerws satisfaction while they described the parts they wanted.  There are different designers styles for buildings I can add to the computer architect creation kit.  They cost anywhere from $120.00 to $400.00 dollars US.

I had that architect creation kit before video games like the one where a tiny little Duke Nukem was in a vast number of floor shooting and climbing shooting and running along hallways.  Which I played because I had a lot of time that I had nothing to do after I got my Online architect kit, sitting there waiting for someone to see my work and call my phone numbers.  For a real houses and castles.

People who work for the Veteran's Hospital have some sort of written code to use to put us veterans into homes.  In their thoughts when I am at the convenient outpatient place all they think about is me being shuttled off to one of the homes for the elderly.  Only problem is I am such a extraordinary case they would have to build an excellent home for just the kind of people my kind of issues with health and put any people with the same condition in it.  I think they have an idea what would happen if they put just two of us in the same home.  I can imagine what would happen, if they can't. 

I'll keep it short from now on!

Just finishing the wake up potion called Espresso' and going to get some Simply Fresh Orange juice after I type this.

Great!  Glad to read, you're having a fun time of it with your kit to create it in the province in your mod.

I got the upgraded scuba oxygen tank in Sub-Nautica yesterday.   Now I can dive deeper in the water, stay down longer, and get back up to the surface for an O2 refill after successfully picking up some of the things I need to save the planet from that big ship's, the Aurora, engine exploding contaminating the planet.

• Like 1

I am done clearing out old folders loaded with dusty old files from AppData/local/Temp.  That Temp folder gets packed with all the Installation files which updated the system over the last year.  Microsoft knows most of them are dump/junk just laying around taking up space which causing the computer some congestion that causes the PC to read them and uses up some RAM which doesn't get cleared and refreshed until we Restart or Shut down the computer.  That clears out the RAM so we have it to use it for more important things.  Playing!

Also refreshed the Paging File.

Turned off Remote Support since it never gets used.

I looked at your castle.

What modding creation application are you making it with?

• Like 1