Chat with Forum Friends

Drakefell01

My mods I am making a collection of mods that add other provinces of tamriel here's a link to some of my work:

I haven't played Skyrim for several months. I'm all Morrowind at the moment. And a strategy game called Seven Kingdoms...

• Like 1

I have decided to see my friends in person.  Face to face rather then chat with anyone on the Internet.  A breakin has been attempted on my hard drive effecting my system has been detected.

This is my last post here, because there hasn't been any where else I have been that could have gotten in, which could mean that someone invisible is using the site as a blind to watch all of this website from outside and to hack without being visible to forums.nexusmods.com peoples accounts here.  They are trying to crack computer through here without being seen as an attacker from another website hidden in the archives on nexusmods dot com.  The accounts here at nexusmods dot com may be giving them a possible pass through as if they are on a VPN.  As the nexusmods pages and services are being rebuilt.

I will not visit here while there is a chance that nexusmods owners at blacktreegaming are unaware of any hackers slipping through because they are not attacking nexusmods they are using it as a way to cast a line through them to get directly into their customers home service and computers.

If I find myself in your company, we can chat. 

• Sad 2

@Pagafyr Oh my, we'll miss you if you stay gone. 😢

But are you sure it wasn't something random (e.g. a bad ad trying and failing to install something -- do report it in Site Support if it was here), or a false alarm? 

Also, do you make regular backups in case something does happen?

• Like 1

I agree with AaronOfMpls. We'll still be here. Thank you for making me smile and for the insightful comments along the way. I'll miss them. Take the best of care of yourself. 

• Like 1

My USB with all my games, DLCs, and Mods, I donated to the owners of, are gone.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Pagafyr said:

My USB with all my games, DLCs, and Mods, I donated to the owners of, are gone.

Oh my -- do you have a backup?  Or can a disk recovery program get your data back if just the directory listings got messed up?

1 hour ago, Drakefell01 said:

Hope you come back after the hackers are dealt with 

Same