Chat with Forum Friends

Drakefell01

Morrowind. 

Baldur's Gate 1 & 2

But at the moment I'm playing 7Kaa and I think it may be cheating... 

I like the Sims (3) but haven't played it this year... because I've been playing Morrowind (and 7Kaa).

• Like 1

Mostly Skyrim, and various things with friends in Second Life for me.  Though I also play a pretty good Tetris clone (Quadrapasssl) from my Linux distro's repository, or a few of the small puzzle games from Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection.  Occasionally House Flipper, and I'm thinking of getting House Flipper 2 when the summer sales come around.

• Like 1

How about you, George? Or isn't there much time because of the modding?

I play Hmm this is a hard one...

Skyrim

I mod skyrim

I play minecraft

I mod minecraft

I play cities skylines from time to time

That's about it

This forums games of fun with new friends.

My game?  Living for the pleasure of discovering what pleasures life has we can learn from living.

Presently after day chores are done Sub-Nautica for those moments when I feel like playing video games.

I switch to No Man's Sky when I feel like explorinng Outer Space,  and I feel a need for some Space on planets with Land to explore.

I hope you have gotten giddy about focusing on your modding.  It's what I did when I learned to mod.

I took me awhile to get serious about it.  I read many manuals on how to mod Morrowind, until I found Grumpy's.  He had a fun way of instructing that made it more interesting.  It was the switch that turned on my lights and got me started.  I took a year off from the Forums and almost all of the friends who played here for fun like in Ban for Fun I had made were lost.  I should have told them I was taking the time to make my first mod.

I followed Grumpy's and Emma's mods for a long time after.  Emma and Grumpy Morrowind mods.

• Like 2

I miss Grumpy's work. He was special. He was so very generous with what he built and he'd love it that some people have picked up his (and Emma's) material and have done things with it. 

I'm sad you lost friends. I lost a few to the collections thing and I've lost some who got fed up with criticism levelled at their mods. But actually, I've never posted much on the rest of the forum and I haven't made many 'friends' as such. I prefer to take mods, use them and then say thank you. I think I cam across Ban for Fun and the vending machine, oh and Snow Arena and found it hilariously funny because it's so surreal.  I like the 'silly answers' thread too for the same reason. Some answers are actually quite convincing. 

• Like 2