Chat with Forum Friends

Drakefell01

Posted (edited)

I research and keep up to date on real findings of formerly thought to be mith. (like dragons which we now know how they breath fire and why It has 2 chemical sacks in the back of its mouth that one was flammable and one would make a spark, the reason they had this was actually directly linked to there weak stomachs as they could not eat raw meat just like humans, there size was also exaggerated as a full grown dragon only made it to about 5 meters long not the depicted in pictures as about 25 meters long)

Edited by Drakefell01

Posted (edited)

What's new today with you?

I have already completed more than half of the kingdom of Jehanna

Edited by Drakefell01
  • Like 1

Great! How do you feel about it?

• Like 1

I'm happy with my progress at my current rate the full world map will be done in less then a year. 

I switched out my baltic culture with welsh because I am going to make a skyrim upgrade mod that will make falkreath baltic, markarth hold german, and morthal Finish. 

I enjoy modding 10 times more than actually playing to be honest 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

I enjoy modding 10 times more than actually playing to be honest 

There's something about 'doing' rather than spectator sport perhaps... I know that getting games to run on Linux is as much fun as actually playing the games...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, zixi said:

There's something about 'doing' rather than spectator sport perhaps... I know that getting games to run on Linux is as much fun as actually playing the games...

Oh yah.  A few days ago, I was trying to get a modern-Windows patch for Streets of Sim City to work, after watching an LGR retrospective about the game.  I had only partial success getting it to run how I wanted.  But I might well come back to it eventually, and have fun driving around my old (and new) SimCity 2000 cities again.

• Like 2

I stayed up late last night so I could reach a complete amount of 80% of Jehanna.

8 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

I stayed up late last night so I could reach a complete amount of 80% of Jehanna.

I hope you got enough sleep later!  Though I've certainly stayed up late working on mods before.

• Haha 1