Chat with Forum Friends

Drakefell01

13 minutes ago, Drakefell01 said:

Do any of you play skyrim to massacre cities? I do!

No. I can't bear anyone being hurt there. There's that awful person at Raven Rock who harms people... I remember going away to build up sneak so I could kill him. I couldn't fix the problem any other way... but I hated what he was doing.

There was that wonderful mod that removed the whole of Whiterun and left just countryside... but I don't think anyone died. It was just an alternate reality where Whiterun didn't exist...

• Haha 1

I quite like the fact that Skyrim is cold...

It's raining here - again... but I strimmed everything strimmable so I don't care about the rain. I've been moving from Ubuntu to Mint. It's not really something I like doing now - I prefer to wait till it's cold but there's so much rain I can't do anything useful outside anyway...

Anyway, I've been reinstalling Steam and trying to get things to work again... Sims 3 has been a challenge but a few moments ago, it suddenly started working and I'm not completely sure which of the many things I did has fixed it... 🤔

That's why i am going to have 2 mods one thats advanced skyrim and one that's green north advanced skyrim adds all the locations and green north does the same thing but changes the biome complex both are recommended not required.

• Like 1

I do and I play some medieval music. I used to be mad about a group called Gryphon when I was a child and they played a lot of medieval music on traditional instruments. That's probably how I ended up interested in it. I got to Gryphon through Amazing Blondel...

Posted (edited)

I love medieval music.

It probably has to do with the fact my close heritage is East European, Greek European, West European, and Spanish European. 

i'm only 2 generations canadian on my dads side and 0 generations on my moms side meaning i have very close European heritage and I declare myself a proud European not a Canadian. 

Edited by Drakefell01