Chat with Forum Friends

Drakefell01

No!

Fun for Quebec.

I only know most old filmed movies never made it passed the film editor's splicing and dicing, and gluing the strips together.

It's the forestry they are looking for ant quebec has that or its the city of montreal or quebec city

Wow!  The Wilderness there then was where they filmed bits where they were flying over the woods for Stranger Things.

I feel sorry for my fellas all living on the same Continent.

We're all dwellers upon two continents named for an Italian who never set foot on either continent.  Neither did Columbus.

And because; when people bash U. S. natural born Americans they often leave off the letters U. S..  This makes all Americans other worlders aim their loose cannon at a moving target.

That leave us' who don't know who they are really referring to who live in the 50 states of the United states at odds.

This place Abbie Hoffman refers to as the Prison AmeriKa in his book 'Steal this Book' is what he was referring to when he suggest we might want to escape from the US.

Odd humor about Abbie Hoffman is, he got a nose job so that the Knob on his face wasn't so prominent, making him easy to spot.  LOL 

I met People who have had family on both sides of the Canada USA border when I was seeking farm work on the USA side. I heard mention that they had Canada farm lands owned by their other family members.  Often the talk among other people seeking work was talk about that, I was waiting to find out if the farm owners were going to hire me.

Galgary and Banf are the only places my Dad took us when I was a little boy.  When I was 12 he decided to go to Canada for some reason and was going to go from Galgary because from there was a new highway to the east near Montreal.   He was going there meet his sister's family while they were in Canada on Vacation too.

My sinuses got so stuffed up from the stuff in the air I couldn't breath through my nose.  I had to go back to the USA and later was sent to a farm in the state of Washington.

I didn't have any reactions from west coast farm crops or pollen there. Thankfully. 

I was 12, when we went on Dads vacation that I was supposed to with them to somewhere in East Canada.  I was 16 when I was sent to a relatives place in Washington.  I got a job at a dairy farm there.  Board and room was all the gave me.  I learned how to milk a cow by hand there.  They claimed they were my family relatives.  Two week later Dad and Mom arrived to pick me up.

I found out the reason for my allergic reaction was because the soil in Canada was so much better and made the crops they grew richer in pollen.  The USA's farmlands have worn out the soil in many places and it doesn't affect me as much.  I could hardly breath through my nose.  If I had spent any longer in Galgary I would have had to go to the hospital there.

Posted (edited)

You were out west and they have a lot of pollution there and the boreal air is hard on allergies to 

and i know you're out west because that is where banf is (alberta and calgary) 

Edited by Drakefell01