Chat with Forum Friends

Drakefell01

I've been here a long time. I belong to very little these days. I kind of come and go here - depending. But I haven't posted that much really and most of what I post these days is so far into nonsense that it doesn't register a count. In other words, I'm expected to post nonsense. I enjoy the surreal and the other enjoy-the-surreal people here make me smile. I doubt I'd go as in never come back but I do fade in and fade out... 

We are about to get very busy so I might be less chatty for a bit (you can all breathe a sigh of relief)  as we're having to do some quite serious work on the  garden and we're ancient so it takes us ages... And it's not pulling up a couple of weeds and pruning the roses... It's the sort of stuff that Superman should be doing and failing that maybe one of those digger things... a plough might do if it could dodge the trees...  My husband has a weird sense of humour and he says it will do us good and keep us fit and ensure a longer life... I'm not sure what state we'll be in though... 😄  

• Like 1

Nice to hear Zixi.

What you up to today. I've finished about a small mountain and a half in my mod.

Do you have a completion date in mind, George?

It's raining today. We have the day off. We're very happy! 😄

• Like 1

It's quite an undertaking. What made you decide to do that?

I'll look forward to that. I love MW! It sometimes borders on the surreal... but then remains grounded. 

Take in to mind this will be the culture map for resdayn it won't be quite the same as morrowind because it was never affected by the akaviri invasions.image.thumb.png.14b17e05b728f5e539bb746b27054fb8.png