Quest forwarding commands?

Can anyone give me the quest id for the Freedom quest. I used to know it but never needed it. Now find myself stuck in museum and quest won't advance. I'm knocking at the door but Preston ain't answering the door. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Slavemaster4u said:

Can anyone give me the quest id for the Freedom quest. I used to know it but never needed it. Now find myself stuck in museum and quest won't advance. I'm knocking at the door but Preston ain't answering the door. Thanks.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but is it possible you missed a raider somewhere in the msuem and left him alive?

You have to kill all of them ( 7 I think) in order for present to open the door. 

8 hours ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but is it possible you missed a raider somewhere in the msuem and left him alive?

You have to kill all of them ( 7 I think) in order for present to open the door. 

They is all dead. I know it is a "MinRecruit" quest. Just not sure on the number.

This is what the command looks like, but with correct number.

completeallobjectives MinRecruit01
completequest MinRecruit01

3 hours ago, worm82075 said:

There are several different wiki's that contain literally every editor and form ID for every object and quest in every single BGS game.

Nukapedia: The Fallout Wiki

The Independent Fallout Wiki

Nukapedia

Thanks for reply. I'm being lazy. Hopeing someone would have the answer so I didn't have to go digging around for it.

OK. I stopped being lazy. And I was wrong on quest id. It is "Min00". The MinRecruit" are the settlements recruitment quest. So now is good. Preston is in Sanctuary and being a normal nag. Thanks. Question resolved.

• Like 1