Missing New Game options

Was having the same problem. I moved the 3 newly appeared esm's (BGS00006,BGS00007,BGS00008 I think) to the very top of load order and the settings appeared. Although, I must have another mod interefering, because I get the oprions now, but in-game when I got to "Status" I get the time remaining and little icon on right, but both the descriptions and bonuses aay "Look Up Failed'".  Still trying to figure that out. Hope this helps at all.

Well that seems to fix things and now the new options are showing however some don't seem to work like the food and drink doesn't work i put it on both positive negative but the well fed and hydrated icons are not showing up.

12 hours ago, ojSkyeraven said:

Well that seems to fix things and now the new options are showing however some don't seem to work like the food and drink doesn't work i put it on both positive negative but the well fed and hydrated icons are not showing up.

Do you have other "survival" type mods installed?  Anything along those lines will need to be rebuilt to accommodate the new vanilla mechanics.

Posted (edited)

from what see no but it could be one of my mods is the culprit only issues is i have 197 of them running i'll have t do the painstaking work of going through each one to find the one responsible. I'll have do this anyways because most of my mods are for shipbuilding and another issue I have is when a capture another ship when I try to swap to it to ship build its stuck loading up in shipbuilder.

Edited by ojSkyeraven

1 hour ago, ojSkyeraven said:

I'll have do this anyways because most of my mods are for shipbuilding and another issue I have is when a capture another ship when I try to swap to it to ship build its stuck loading up in shipbuilder.

Yeah, most of the ship part mods are broken.  Some might be fixable with the Nif Migration Tool.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JayDovahkin said:

You ever figure this out? Been having issues since the last update with this. I also have no clue how to move those Bethesda files to the top of the load order. Some more information on that could be helpful

On v1.12.30, navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Starfield, open the file Plugins.txt. Move the line of the mod to the top of this file.

If an option from the Main Menu is missing, it might be caused by an outdated mod. Check if this folder exist: ..\Starfield\Data\Interface. If it does, rename it (just temporarly) and open the game. If that didn't work, try disabling all your mods. (Make sure you launch the game with vanilla Starfield.exe while testing and not with sfse_loader.exe).

20 hours ago, LarannKiar said:

On v1.12.30, navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Starfield, open the file Plugins.txt. Move the line of the mod to the top of this file.

If an option from the Main Menu is missing, it might be caused by an outdated mod. Check if this folder exist: ..\Starfield\Data\Interface. If it does, rename it (just temporarly) and open the game. If that didn't work, try disabling all your mods. (Make sure you launch the game with vanilla Starfield.exe while testing and not with sfse_loader.exe).

I CANNOT thank you enough.