Multiple esp in single mod

greyday01

Do they count as one mod slot or many? I really hate this for patch mods because for troubleshooting missing masters it makes it really hard to find and remove the esp that is missing the master. At the very least each mod compendium should be named for the master and not have patches for more than one in the same mod. It is a real pain when you are uninstalling many (almost all) and keep getting missing masters alerts in loot. And Loot does not name the mod that contains the esp that is missing a master. Exasperating.

Well, mod managers like Mod Organizer or Vortex or Wrye Bash will warn you about missing masters, including what master file they're missing.

Are you using a mod manager, and if so, which one?

I'm using MO2. My problem is when I get a warning of a missing master sometimes the missing master is named "MissingMaster.esp, but that esp is hidden inside a mod named "ModWith SeveralESPs Inside". Finding which mod contains that esp can be a big problem. If only mod makers whose mod contains more than one esp would name those esps to match the mod name it would really help. Some like Kryptopyrs patch compilation contains many esps.