New to FO4 and Modding

Coluk003

5 hours ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

You seem to put a lot of energy into this.

You are the one who started "casting aspersions" if you will remember? I was posting to people's "determent" in your literal on words., remember?

It's clear you have a lot of practice in attacking folks on forums with combative phrases at the ready. 

But whatever the issue in your life is, I wish you the very best. 

No energy at all.  You make it easy. 

I made a generalized statement about the motivation of folks who push NexusMods products and the NexusMods agenda.  You took it personally and attacked me by portraying me as somehow mentally and emotionally deranged by attributing to me the conditions of "paranoia and narcissism".  So who is "casting aspersions"?  Who is twisting my words to project and protect their perception of being victimized?  And who has now taken to lying to further elevate the credibility of their contentions?

Now, the fact that I possess a modest amount of writing skill, a working vocabulary which contains more than monosyllabic words, and the ability to write complete sentences and express coherent thoughts does not mean I am practiced at "attacking folks on forums with combative phrases at the ready".  Your assault on these qualities simply illustrates that you are making this personal and creating excuses to continue harassing me.  Consequently, I will continue no further with you. 

I have turned this over to the moderators.  Maybe one of them can convince you to "get behind me Satan". 

Reported and blocked. 

6 hours ago, ScytheBearer said:

No energy at all.  You make it easy. 

I made a generalized statement about the motivation of folks who push NexusMods products and the NexusMods agenda.  You took it personally and attacked me by portraying me as somehow mentally and emotionally deranged by attributing to me the conditions of "paranoia and narcissism".  So who is "casting aspersions"?  Who is twisting my words to project and protect their perception of being victimized?  And who has now taken to lying to further elevate the credibility of their contentions?

Now, the fact that I possess a modest amount of writing skill, a working vocabulary which contains more than monosyllabic words, and the ability to write complete sentences and express coherent thoughts does not mean I am practiced at "attacking folks on forums with combative phrases at the ready".  Your assault on these qualities simply illustrates that you are making this personal and creating excuses to continue harassing me.  Consequently, I will continue no further with you. 

I have turned this over to the moderators.  Maybe one of them can convince you to "get behind me Satan". 

Reported and blocked. 

I was being nice by not reporting you and could have easily reported your very first post in this thread. Instead I was nice enough to give you an opportunity for an apology.

But by reporting me you forced my hand since there is no telling what will come from that and I value my membership here.

It will be easy for them to see that your posts are all crafted to belittle others and make it clear you routinely engage in personal attacks on forums.

"Never let others drag you down to thier level beause they will beat you with expereince" is how the saying goes, doesnt it?

And now this thread has been completly hijacked and all you had to do was apologize instead of escalating.

Thats the worst part and I feel sorry for the OP and he has my apologies for provoking you into this multipost rant..

You and I have about the same amount of profile views, yet I have a Nexus Reputation of 87 and 18 Kudos received and you have a rep of 12 with 2 Kudos received. I hope its not too gauche to point that out, but perhaps it needs to be said given the tone of your posts.

Maybe there is a lesson for you in here somewhere?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 363rdChemicalCompany said:

I was being nice by not reporting you and could have easily reported your very first post in this thread. Instead I was nice enough to give you an opportunity for an apology.

But by reporting me you forced my hand since there is no telling what will come from that and I value my membership here.

*Laughs* Don't worry about it, my good friend. You not only were kind, helpful and remarkably polite, but the other person is clearly trolling you. The good news is they blocked you, so just block them back, and you'll never need to see from them again 🙂

I've had to block more than a few people over the years for the peace of mind it gives not to see anything from them again. It's fine.

• Like 1