ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

this websites spiteful policies have just robbed me of my modded gameplay that I paid for

Posted (edited)

I purchased fallout 4 with all the DLC, Automatron, Contraptions, Far harbor, Nuka world, Vault tec and wasteland workshop and yes, that is ALL the dlc as far as I'm concerned, that was all that existed when I paid for it with the sole intent of enjoying mods, last year I permanantly disabled updates for fallout 4 since I have version 1.10.163.0 because that is the version that is best for mods, I had the version of the unoficial fallout 4 patch that works with my version of the game and a few test mods that I tried before having a years break to get into skyrim. today I decided to get into fallout 4  finally after a year of waiting and because I knew that all the previous versions of mods are always kept on the nexus I deleted my mods to start a fresh modding journey of fun, and when I got to my first stop on the nexus to get UFO4P I was shocked that it has been spitefully removed and shockingly the only version there is both requiring me to update to the broken version of fallout 4 which I swore I would NEVER do and also requires me to pay even more money for new dlc that I wasn't aware of and don't want, now I can't play my game that I paid for because the version of ufo4p that I had in vortex untill a few hours ago before deleting it so I could get a fresh install which I have done hundreds of times in the past because they have never removed them from the website before (because why the hell would I think my favourite mod website would remove essential mods all of a sudden for the first time ever) and now I'm at my wits end. I just wanted to say thanks a bunch for robbing me of my happiness. thats all. this has been the most stressful day I've had in years so I just had to lat least voice my distress somewhere, I have never posted comments anywhere on nexus before and I have no idea if this is the right place and I'm not very good at this sort of thing because I have severe mental health problems and my games are my only source of joy, untill today that is 😞 ....

I just had a horrible thought, I won't get banned from nexus for voicing my dissapointment will I? god I hope not, that would be unbearable, please don't ban me, I won't comment ever again I promise.

Edited by willusetx
anxiety

Though I understand your frustration, you're pointing the wrong way. It is a author of this patch who decided to be this way, so Nexus staff isn't a culprit here. I don't know what version you used, but version 2.1.1a is still available to download at Internet Archive and looking at its docs it seems is matching your version too. Its modgroup file also shows some DLC:

[Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch - All]
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp

Normaly I wouldn't recommend to download something from unofficial sites, but seeing your desperation... https://archive.org/download/unofficial-fallout-4-patch-version-2.1.1a. I hope it will help in some way. 

3 hours ago, willusetx said:

I just had a horrible thought, I won't get banned from nexus for voicing my dissapointment will I? god I hope not, that would be unbearable, please don't ban me, I won't comment ever again I promise.

You didn't drop any f-bombs, advocate for piracy or tell anyone to kill themselves, so I think you're good.