BROKEN VORTEX (THE WITCHER 3 MODDING)

Go to solution Solved by Nagev,

I have a question.

What have you done to Vortex in the latest updates that it suddenly can't install mods for The Witcher 3? 
in previous versions it installed them correctly now it does not recognize the simplest folder structures, what is the problem that this mod installs correctly: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/7554?tab=files
and this not: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/4242?tab=files

It puts everything into the “Mods” folder instead of separating and putting the final folders into Mods and dlc

when installing hoods mod:

Obraz

when installing all containers glow mod:

Obraz

The path is correct so why doesn't it recognize it?!

In previous Vortex versions the mod worked, now it does not. Users of my mod collection are clamoring for these mods so what do I do now?

Other mods work, nothing works from this author even though I can't see the differences

• Like 1

• Solution

Hi there - this issue is caused by a change in the mod's archive structure + one of our installers which appears to have been broken for a loooong time. Thanks for your report, the fix will be included in version 1.6.3 of the game extension.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Nagev said:

Hi there - this issue is caused by a change in the mod's archive structure + one of our installers which appears to have been broken for a loooong time. Thanks for your report, the fix will be included in version 1.6.3 of the game extension.

Thanks. 
I look forward to the update.