Kingdom Come: Deliverance

hoofhearted4

i can see the tournament mode being pretty cool in a game like this. would be cool if they made the tournaments effect the world. people would know if you participated and won or lost. maybe someone is unwilling to give you a "mission" because you lost or simply because you're barbaric and participated and youd have to find an alternate way to complete it or something. or maybe youd receive a rank in the military because you did enter and/or you did win. and in the same respect, maybe certain things open up or close down because you DIDNT enter

if they made the PvP actually mean something, thatd be cool. so even if it doesnt appeal to you, and you decide not to do it at all, certain parts of the game would stil be affected.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 days to go. And they hit their 800k milestone. I think that'll be it. I still haven't backed. Still. Unsure if I will. If I remember on the very last day I just might Haha.

3 days to go. And they hit their 800k milestone. I think that'll be it. I still haven't backed. Still. Unsure if I will. If I remember on the very last day I just might Haha.

You could back the Soldier Tier which only costs about $20 and gets you a copy of Act 1.

In case you haven't read the updates page of the Kickstarter:

The 1 million stretch goal is dogs in the game (you can have a dog companion).
The game is also definitely coming to both the Xbox One and Playstation 4.

You could back the Soldier Tier which only costs about $20 and gets you a copy of Act 1.

that what i would back.\

honeslty i couldnt imagine playing a game like this on console. that said, i cant really imagine playing most things on console anymore over a PC. and this comes from a PS3/Sony fanboy!

Edited by hoofhearted4

In case you haven't read the updates page of the Kickstarter:

The 1 million stretch goal is dogs in the game (you can have a dog companion).

The game is also definitely coming to both the Xbox One and Playstation 4.

So, what they're saying is... "if we raise an extra £100,000 then you can have a dog!"

Woohoo, throw money at that! :tongue:

And yeah, I don't really enjoy first person games on consoles, so it'll probably be a bit different for console players.

because i will be away after today, and as such this is my last chance to back, im deciding not to do it. i may get the game at final release, but i may not. its just not my type of game enough for me to back it.