Kingdom Come: Deliverance

hoofhearted4

No, that is definitely is a priest. You can see his robes, and they are burning someone at the stake, so it isn't a recruitment station. I fear that you might be right that they are falling into "ye crappy world syndrome", where everything was crappy and back because it was the past.

O_O I have no idea how I didn't see the person getting burned.

Anyway, hopefully they at least go for some semblance of combat accuracy then. Or hopefully they just haven't made enough female models yet. The whole "greatswords are really heavy and are used to knock things around" myth is starting to grate after a decade of fantasy games. Same for swords being as common as axes and armor consisting of metal for most people. :s

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is 2 years away from release. They only had one woman character ready when they took that screenshot and you can see her behind the priest (twice). Actually when you look at the men, you can notice there's only about 5 characters, repeating and just wearing different clothes. In the final version of the game every character will have a unique face and there will be men, women and children.

This game is 2 years away from release. They only had one woman character ready when they took that screenshot and you can see her behind the priest (twice). Actually when you look at the men, you can notice there's only about 5 characters, repeating and just wearing different clothes. In the final version of the game every character will have a unique face and there will be men, women and children.

Definitely good to hear. The fewer games fall into old stereotypes, the better.

• 2 months later...

This project looks good. As long as they try and stay true to the 15th century theme, I think it might set a new standard for open world games. People are tired of pointless fetch quests and repetitive tasks they reap little to no rewards.

• 3 years later...

Will there be Mods for Kingdom Come: Deliverance on the nexusmods.com website officially after the game releases on February 13th?!

Nexus mod pages are added by request. If the game is moddable - then someone would need to make mods for it and then request a Nexus page be made for them to submit the mod(s) they made.