Kingdom Come: Deliverance

hoofhearted4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, they made the $1mil benchmark haha. im impressed. only 5 hours to go.

good job to them. as i said, im not gunna back, but im excited to see how this game turns out.

You know I just realised something from one of the pics

e67423aceb68a79490a0a4ac2a06ee4b_large.j

For something based on actual place there is sure is a lot of male npcs, especially since it's a meeting of sorts. Idk, maybe the people there divide like bacteria or something.

Woman probably weren't allowed to go to a town meeting honestly. Seeing mostly males might actually be more accurate. Just a guess though.

They made it to $1.1mil which is amazing. And you can still fund on their website and even get the same rewards as of you has pledged on Kickstarter.

For anyone interested in this game I recommend, as I would with any game or project in this type of situation, to view their YouTube and watch their videos and subscribe. YouTube is an additional income to these people and the more you watch and sub, the more extra income they make.

Edited by hoofhearted4

Woman probably weren't allowed to go to a town meeting honestly. Seeing mostly males might actually be more accurate. Just a guess though.

They made it to $1.1mil which is amazing. And you can still fund on their website and even get the same rewards as of you has pledged on Kickstarter.

For anyone interested in this game I recommend, as I would with any game or project in this type of situation, to view their YouTube and watch their videos and subscribe. YouTube is an additional income to these people and the more you watch and sub, the more extra income they make.

Mmm.. no. Women were not some caged up wilderbeast, they had a wide range of jobs including working on the harvests. I know that there are women in the top left hand corner and considering that the person over there is a priest of sorts, there should be more women in the crowd but I am just disappointed that there aren't any more period-looking dressed women. I want the cone hats!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1e/Eyck_magarete.jpg/459px-Eyck_magarete.jpg

Unlikely... Women were allowed pretty much everywhere in the middle ages in most regions. Churches were the most segregated places, but according to records back then common folk had a pretty laid back attitude anyway so there were exceptions to pretty much every rule. Honestly, it was better for women in the 1400-1600s than it was in the 1700s-1800s. The industrialization and the advances in law enforcement and social mores made life pretty hellish compared to what it was in the middle ages.

Might be a military recruitment thingy or something, idk. I'm just wondering why there aren't more women. Maybe they haven't made a lot of clothing sets for them, as opposed to the males.

Or maybe they're falling victim to exactly what I said they would: The misconception that realistic must be shitty and boring with every "look how primitive they were!" trope in play.

Edited by Rennn

Unlikely... Women were allowed pretty much everywhere in the middle ages in most regions. Churches were the most segregated places, but according to records back then common folk had a pretty laid back attitude anyway so there were exceptions to pretty much every rule. Honestly, it was better for women in the 1400-1600s than it was in the 1700s-1800s. The industrialization and the advances in law enforcement and social mores made life pretty hellish compared to what it was in the middle ages.

Might be a military recruitment thingy or something, idk. I'm just wondering why there aren't more women. Maybe they haven't made a lot of clothing sets for them, as opposed to the males.

Or maybe they're falling victim to exactly what I said they would: The misconception that realistic must be shitty and boring with every "look how primitive they were!" trope in play.

No, that is definitely is a priest. You can see his robes, and they are burning someone at the stake, so it isn't a recruitment station. I fear that you might be right that they are falling into "ye crappy world syndrome", where everything was crappy and back because it was the past.