june 9 update..

phlehks

I see there's an update. I'm hesitant to install it due to waiting on until existing mods are updated.

CK is out. I assume alot of mods will be updating.  Not sure to keep playing this playthrough as I'm only lvl 21  or wait and see what the CK mods require (like new start)..hmmmm

9 minutes ago, Keelo6969 said:

CK is out. I assume alot of mods will be updating.  Not sure to keep playing this playthrough as I'm only lvl 21  or wait and see what the CK mods require (like new start)..hmmmm

I doubt mods will suddenly stop working just because the CK dropped.  SFSE will be broken for a day or two, and mods based on that. 

The big question is whether or not Plugins.txt Enabler can be removed, i.e. did Beth fully implement mod and load order support.

16 minutes ago, aurreth said:

I doubt mods will suddenly stop working just because the CK dropped.  SFSE will be broken for a day or two, and mods based on that. 

The big question is whether or not Plugins.txt Enabler can be removed, i.e. did Beth fully implement mod and load order support.

According to the release notes, yes.

#### Creations are here! Creations are now available in Starfield. What does that mean? You can now access and play new content in Starfield. Creations may include new missions, gear, skins, weapons, and more! You’ll also find Bethesda Game Studios Creations including one of the new Trackers Alliance missions, The Vulture. You can find Creations via the in-game menu. For those of you who own Starfield's Premium Edition, you will also find 1000 Creation Credits within this menu.

If creating your own content for Starfield is something that interests you, you may also now download the Creation Kit for Starfield on Steam. Note, this is a separate download from the game download and is only available on Steam.

(The EXE is still in analysis and I'm currently backing up the old environment.. so I can't confirm it yet).

8 hours ago, aurreth said:

Hi

not sure if you know but..

I haven't seen much of the update but I have seen some of the mods I use here on that platform now, am I to assume I need to remove the mods here that show up there? if I play regular without creations is the game using files from here and there? 

5 hours ago, TC831 said:

I haven't seen much of the update but I have seen some of the mods I use here on that platform now, am I to assume I need to remove the mods here that show up there? if I play regular without creations is the game using files from here and there?

No idea, but I'm not going to.  I prefer to use mods from Nexus and support free modding, rather than Creations which encourages the rapid release of small, low quality, paid mods. 

Additionally, as far as I can tell, Creations does not provide a way to contact mod authors to provide bug reports, discuss new features, or freeze a mod at version 1.0 when version 2.0 adds features or dependencies that you don't want.

• Like 1