Loot type program?

Apis4

Is there something like LOOT for this game? 

I have LOOT, but it does not recognize Starfield and I cannot add it to the list of games. 

But I am crashing on Fast Travel, I have very short mod list, maybe a dozen mods from here at most, and maybe half a dozen from the Creation Club.... and it seemed to work fine the other day.... I did have one or two issues, adding mods for the first time, but I removed a couple of mods, I manually identified, by disabling and slowly enabling mods, as problematic maybe... and it then worked fine. 

Now I crash without fail on FT, and I have a few mods which MIGHT be the issue... but SHOULD NOT be, I was certain I read all known conflicts. I do not want to keep having to manually disable and reenable mods, testing which work, which do not. 

If I can have a LOOT like program do it for me, then I will not give up. As things stand now, I am kind of ready to just burn the game and all my mods and go back to FO4 or something. 

Did you continue playing on the same save which previously had those removed mods?  Or did you roll back to a save from before they were installed - or is this on a new game?

If you continued playing on the same playthrough after having removed the mods, that could be the reason for the continuing issues, as Bethesda saves bake mod data in, and removing the mod does not remove the data - thus causing a CTD when the game looks for the data and it is not present.  Hence why for most mods (with the exception of pure texture/mesh mods or certain other non-plugin mods), one must either roll back or start a new game.

And, as HeyYou posted, it will take some time for the tools to catch up with the game - but eventually they will.