Whitescreen crash

Hello, I am getting whitescreen crashes every 30 seconds while trying to download a Witcher 3 mod collection. The only reason I bought the premium was to download that collection and I emailed the support about this and wanted a refund but instead they directed me to this thread. I tried some fixes mentioned in the whitescreen crash thread but nothing works. I would like a refund for the premium subscription.

-My vortex version is 1.11.7

-I am trying to mod Witcher 3 from Steam

-I am trying to use this collection: https://next.nexusmods.com/witcher3/collections/z5tjm8

-This is probably not caused by the mods but I

There is not much to take a screenshot and I don't want to try to download them again, what happens is when downloading the mods there is a whitescreen and the vortex restarts and there is a bunch of messages about the crash in the top right notification tab, this happens every 30 seconds.

vortex.thumb.PNG.5ea6408ebd38c979ca17f4e03f682a93.PNG

I tried to download again and took the screenshot, I keep getting "Vortex restarted after a crash, sorry about that." or some other crash notification if I try to resume downloading the collection. And what do you mean I may not be eligible for a refund, I literally can't use the service that I paid for, I don't see anything about it in the Terms. I only want a refund now, don't want to try modding anymore, I mailed them about it and its been the third mail that I have sent so far.

What kind of a support is this, I mailed the them and they say there is a 20 mod download limit for refunding. I can't use their service and they say there is a limit. Thats scamming right there.

nexus.thumb.PNG.e8ac76cff20997f0458dc966850eed95.PNG

On 6/16/2024 at 8:08 AM, Rhonail said:

Same here with Fallout 4 collection A Story Wealth

You found a fix? I feel like i tried everything and searched far and wide for a solution