Dynamic Animation Replacer needs an update.

I know everyone and the dog I don't own have (probable) hard-ons about Open Animation Replacer but perfectly good mods which depend on DAR have updated. The problem with that is that DAR is still in the 629+ set and, well, this:

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\Character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\543214\dlc01\Backup\crossbow_aim.hkx

...you can see the difficulty. The game being "up"-graded to incompatibility with itself is something I rant on fairly often. This sort of thing is why.

Botom line is that DAR needs an update or a modder with more patience than Job needs to make a patch for the poor thing.

After reading this I tested it fairly thoroughly and don't have an issue with Open Animation Replacer. In fact, I don't have an issue with any animation mods at all, though I use OStim and not SexLabs.

Maybe you have a conflict or something you installed overwrote critical files?

I also use Dynamic Animation Replacer, and that works super well for me.

the warning states that the animation file is 32 bit, outdated, LE animation file, not supported in SE... it's not a fault of DAR, OAR, FNIS, or other... whether or not the animation still works will be case dependent, but generally, if it was included in an SE mod, it may just be a false negative and work just fine... it is just a warning... I'm not sitting at my computer, so I can't verify, but the folder it's contained in, Backup, likely isn't even used

7 hours ago, radiusrsatti said:

warning states that the animation file is 32 bit, outdated, LE animation file

That's why I suspect he/she either installed something inappropriate or overwrote something. I do not and did not get that warning with Dynamic Animation Replacer. However, it's also why I included links to the files I use to make sure he/she isn't installing the wrong versions. It's also why I switched from SexLab related stuff to OStim related stuff as the OStim mods are generally newer and not Skyrim LE files used as SE/AE.

• 2 weeks later...

DAR is no longer updated by the author who's left the scene and theres no source available so no-ones going to do anything with it. The replacement is OAR which is being updated by its author and is backwards compatible with DAR files. So update because you're not going anywhere sticking with DAR.

The animation file issue is a different matter entirely you've downloaded the wrong file version you have the LE files when you need the SE versions they're not compatible and neither DAR or OAR can do anything about that. If there are no SE versions available you'll have to look up how to convert them yourself its not difficult.