cool armors, companions, etc mods sites?

sif6rey

hi

i played skyrim pretty much a few years ago and i remember there was one site with many really cool female armor/clothes mods that i couldn't find on nexus, but i forgot how to find this site
now i plan to return to skyrim and of course i want to make it "perfect" so i wonder which sites are really cool? like sunjeong's quality
and if there are patreons that are really worth it - i'd be glad for links ❤️

Edited by sif6rey

1 hour ago, sif6rey said:

or does nexus rules forbid give links on good modders.. artists sites?

Not that I'm aware of, as long at they're not sites supporting piracy, etc.  Mod pages here can even link to offsite mods in their Requirements section if they need to.

I know I've downloaded a few things off AFK Mods (Arthmoor's own site), after Arthmoor pulled a bunch of his mods from the Nexus several years back.* 

* It was right before Collections were added.  He didn't like that you could only hide old files from that point forward, instead of deleting them outright, without going through Nexus support.  (Before that, he posted them all to both sites, like he still does with a select few of his most popular.)

On 7/10/2024 at 4:07 PM, sif6rey said:

hi

i played skyrim pretty much a few years ago and i remember there was one site with many really cool female armor/clothes mods that i couldn't find on nexus, but i forgot how to find this site
now i plan to return to skyrim and of course i want to make it "perfect" so i wonder which sites are really cool? like sunjeong's quality
and if there are patreons that are really worth it - i'd be glad for links ❤️

Rektas Market (search for it on Google on whatever search engine site you prefer and it should show up at the top of the results list or near top at least, using those exact words, too easy to find multitudes of results relating to the word "rekta" that have nothing to do with Skyrim mods; or try searching for "Rektas Skyrim" that might actually work better).

Edited by SirCadsimar
added potentially useful information

• 3 weeks later...

Modbooru's probably what you were looking for, it includes mirror links to other host sites for armors from all over the place (but not all mods out there, of course, I think the mod author/publisher has to give permission to Modbooru for them to post a link to their mod there, or maybe it's kindof the other way around where the modders put the links there themselves, I have no idea), especially and including NSFW armors.

sif6rey, if you've explored Nexus and Loverslab and Patreon and Discord and are still looking for more clothing options, you could consider talking to people directly when you see a picture by them with an outfit you like.

Nexus Mods has a superb image share community, and you could simply start making it a daily ritual to check pictures by other players in games you like. If you see something interesting, then endorse the photo, make a complimentary comment, and ask them if they'd be willing to tell you where they got the outfit.

• Like 2