Esp or esm

Pulse6799

Hi, i make dungeon mod that has lot Cell in it. So i plan to keep doing it until it cover every corner on the map, which its gonna be heavy mod i guess. My question is should i convert the Esp to Esm? I don't use any outside asset except in the GECK asset only. What you think is better? Thanks.

I was doing edit to DryCanyon.esp (which I esm-ed it to keep the old name) by editting  DryCanyonTribe.esp

Can not do edit to DryCanyon.esp because it's 16M+ and I was afraid of breaking it unintentionally.

So I add a few interior cells to DryCanyonTribe.esp and make navmesh there.

So when release, is it okay to just esm-ed DryCanyonTribe.esp and release it to players?

I'm 99% sure players would need to esmify the DryCanyon.esp for it to work, I don't think a plugin can reference a plain esp, it has to be a master. Anyway the DryCanyon.esp would have to load before the DryCanyonTribe.esp and it won't be able to if it's a master and the DryCanyon.esp is not. 

The permissions for Dry Canyon suggest it would be OK to include the esmified DryCanyon.esp as long as you notify the author so I would do that.

I already ask for permission so no problem about that.

That mod has exceeded my patience for now. That navmesh thingy is for another day. I made 2 interior cells and just... lost interest to do more. The exterior cells are fine, but I ran out of inspiration, so that's stopped~

Tomorrow I just release it as beta and upgrade it later~