Need Help with Customs...

Barbisol1968

Hey thrill seekers, TwoDog here, AKA Dave.

I am looking for someone to teach me to make a mod.  And also to perhaps make a mod for me.  I will pay money (keeping my budget in mind, I am not wealthy), but I know that skilled help costs money. 🙂

The project I am working toward is a set of Colonization and Construction ships, Called the The TwoDog Group.  It's inspiration for me to hopefully write some fan fiction.

Here's a list of some of things I need:  
  Ship components:  Chickens with space helmets. Maybe other animals too.  Not serious space helmets, just glass bubbles...comedy value only.

Chicken Coop under glass dome, for mounting on ship dorsal.

Goat pen under glass dome

Cow enclosure.

Also...here is something you don't hear every day:  I want someone to make me some dogs.  Not just any dogs.  I would like to send photos of my late border collies, Charlie and Chelsea.  I would like them recreated so I can see them wandering around my ship, and perhaps even take them planetside.

I don't have the skills, but I will bet someone could make some bank, recreating people's beloved deceased pets as companions.  Just saying!

Thanks for looking!

Dave, AKA TwoDog.

7 minutes ago, aurreth said:

I'm actually surprised no one has made a dog companion yet (Starmeat?  Dogstar?)  I can only assume it has something to do with animations.

Theres a fair few quadrupeds in the game though.... One would think those could be adapted.... The AI behaviors might be a bit more interesting though....