new way to use vtaw Wardrobe (all the Wardrobe works with this way)

Huzzahlol

i was putting some clothes trying to find the perfect one but everytime the skin keeps going through until i selected the "vtaw wardrobe 8  combat girl boots" and it did make the pants go perfect with  the skin and the pants so if you don't wanna always put bodyslides try this method and thank me later + i think all type of boots work im not sure + i didn't try all the clothes so some might not work

enjoy everyone

and don't forget to give me credits if you wanna upload video about it or mention it in your mod or anything and thank y'all 🙂 

end of bodyslides??

Vtaw mods often need the "High Heels System" and clothings might not fit correctly when no heels (with body) are equiped. As a user of several vtaw mods I can state that these work flawlessly as long as they are correctly installed and the requirements are fulfilled. Also with the use of Bodyslide.

Edited by subaverage

29 minutes ago, subaverage said:

Vtaw mods often need the "High Heels System" and clothings might not fit correctly when no heels (with body) are equiped. As a user of several vtaw mods I can state that these work flawlessly as long as they are correctly installed and the requirements are fulfilled. Also with the use of Bodyslide.

i know but i didn't put any of the bodyslides and it's working perfectly fine so i think there's no need for bodyslides?

Not to use Bodyslide will only work for mods containing pre-buildt meshes and might still cause problems when "your" body does not match the shapes of the outfits and clothings of your mod. This can cause clipping. For Bodyslide converted mods that don't have pre-buildt meshes you will need "Bodyslide" to create them.

Edited by subaverage

Same what subaverage said.

But I also found at times that some shoes would actually ruin the bodyslide for me.

That means somehow they did not get built properly.

And opposite when I had clothes that for some reason did not get built properly by Bodyslide putting the right shoes on the girls would sometimes fix it.

Right now I have one of Lazmans old files that is no longer on nexus, its complete outfits including stockings and shoes. Looks great. And when I put those on an NPC Girl, the outfit is properly built in the correct non vanilla figure,..... but the body under it is back to vanilla.

But its not a big deal because vtaw series and skyconversions works perfect for me. And the other lazman555 file does too (higheels dress outfits i think its called). I can even add shoes from vtaw8 and stockings from TRS to it. They all fit so perfect because they were built to the same Bodyslide.