Open Letter to Bethesda

jjb54

Aw, and here I thought we were discussing what makes sense to a company like Bethesda.  You know, serving all their customers not just the minority who use mods.

You can view things only from your limited biased perspective, of course, just don't expect to make sense of anything.  Or to have Bethesda pay a bit of attention to your open letters that ignore actual reality.

My post should be taken in the context of what I was replying to.

I'm going to politely ask you not to respond to me again, your contrarian nature is tiring, whenever I see one of your posts you're either contradicting someone or talking down to them, I don't engage with the likes of you in the real world and I'm not going to be doing it here. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2024 at 4:37 PM, JimboUK said:

My post should be taken in the context of what I was replying to.

I'm going to politely ask you not to respond to me again, your contrarian nature is tiring, whenever I see one of your posts you're either contradicting someone or talking down to them, I don't engage with the likes of you in the real world and I'm not going to be doing it here. 

I've started to ignore him too. He does talk down and based on their video - they use apparently do not use FO4SE and thus no mods that require SE .. and makes a whole lot of assumptions??

GFWL = Games For Windows Live
for those readers out there that didn't know what it was, I had to look it up, though as an Xbox360 player at the time I had heard of it but forgot lol.
I was a mostly a console player when that was around.
It was Microsoft's unsuccessful attempt at competing with Valve's Steam.  GFWL was closed down in late August 2013.

Edited by SirCadsimar
forgot lol

11 hours ago, jjb54 said:

I've started to ignore him too. He does talk down and based on their video - they use apparently do not use FO4SE and thus no mods that require SE .. and makes a whole lot of assumptions??

I actually stripped my Fallout 4 installation back to vanilla for that video since your assertion was that Bethesda had intentionally made those files impossible to remove.  I did also test it with F4SE...it made no difference.

6 hours ago, showler said:

I actually stripped my Fallout 4 installation back to vanilla for that video since your assertion was that Bethesda had intentionally made those files impossible to remove.  I did also test it with F4SE...it made no difference.

. o 9 ( okay .. if you say so ... )

Have a nice day!