shatteredspace.esm is missing when continuing save

jakereid

I am checking with LOOT team on this question. I always start with "Update Masterlist" I have been using LOOT for years (yes I remember BOSS).  This is some issue that I will keep dogging until I resolve it. Been modding to long to sweat the small stuff. Planning on starting a new game so no rush, just missing something.

Or... LOOT discord has some discussions that LOOT has not yet been updated to reflect the latest changes in v1.14.70.0 and the Shattered Space DLC

• Like 1

Does updating the master list mean clicking 'Sort Plugins' button, 'Update Plugin' button, I believe , click it twice anyway, the click 'Update Masterlist' button.  Then tgats what I do.  Then close nd load Vortex and arrange mods if needed.  Not sure if it will affect when I get to SS as still too low lvl. But if explanatiion is found, be good to hear.

Cheers!

@ChristopherC71  Now that you mention that last part, I do remeber that when it showed up in the Vortex mod list, it was like the day when SFSE was updated,  and Vortex has updated since so , prob a change somewhere along the line?  Does it show up as loading in any load order mods like Report Load Order Info or Engine Fixes?

Cheers!