Slave Trade Mod

FlyingHearts

That is very normal, trust me. I recommend having 2 installations of Skyrim. The one that you play and the one you use creation kit with. And try not to have any other plugins than the one you are working on in the same folder as creation kit. The more plugins you have, the more it crashes, even if they aren't loaded.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys - this mod idea has me Really excited and I hope it happens!!!

I had a similar idea (but yours is better) for a mod where you get captured and have to break out of jail. I love that aspect of the game. I've busted out of every hold in Skyrim.

Master Criminal Achievement holder here. :)

Have you guys played the Helgen Reborn mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35841/?

It has over 6,000 endorsements on the Nexus. And it is one of my favorite quest mods.

The guy who made it Mike Hancho aka Balok might be another resource to help get this made.

I LOVE the idea of using the Orc from Solsteim and Nazeem and Belthalor. That just seems so obvious that they REALLY ARE probably already doing it. We just haven't "discovered" them yet.!!

And another random idea is Drelas from Drelas Cottage. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Drelas%27_Cottage

I stumbled upon Drelas cottage, walked in, he attacked me, and then I killed him. So basically I'M THE BAD GUY who just killed this poor bastard in a Home Invasion. !

BUT - maybe he was only "Mostly dead"?? Or maybe he has a brother who wants revenge??

I can't imagine many people DIDN'T kill Drelas in their play through. So that could be another layer of the story.

There are people all over Skyrim who want revenge on the Player. Some are justified.

Spoilers: - and Hey by the way, how do I do that black SPOILER box to hide text???

-

-

-

Helgen Reborn already has a slavery story line. And it is pretty cool.

And they have a gladiator type arena.

So maybe Mike Hancho would allow people to add onto his work?

Basically make a sequel to his awesome mod.

The bad guys hear about the Dragonborn breaking up a slave ring, and decide this is the perfect revenge.

Sold into slavery, and then forced to fight in the arena against progressively tougher opponents.

How will the Player ever escape??

I'd LOVE to see this mod happen!!

You probably won't believe it, but I never actually killed Drelas. I got into his house to take shelter from a dragon at some point, got attacked, loaded the entry-save because I thought I did something wrong (I hate killing civilians outside the usual questlines), and sneaked out just to be sure. Never came back ever again.

But yes, I played Helgen Reborn (I'm afraid I didn't finish it, I reached the moment were the everything Inside the walls got rebuild, thought the quest was over and got on), and yes Mike Hancho might be interested, thanks for the tip.

Well I've got my Skyrim now on PC but I can't download any mods at all. I get a message that says something like 'no Skyrim ini file.....'. I've downloaded the NMM so far and I'm going to try the Creation Kit soon. Fingers crossed!

Have you actually played Skyrim at all on your computer. If not, then do so. The Skyrim.ini file should be generated. Also it should appear in Documents/MyGames/Skyrim. The file is actually only called Skyrim. The .ini just refers to what it does. The type should say configuration settings.

Guys - this mod idea has me Really excited and I hope it happens!!!

I had a similar idea (but yours is better) for a mod where you get captured and have to break out of jail. I love that aspect of the game. I've busted out of every hold in Skyrim.

Master Criminal Achievement holder here. :smile:

Have you guys played the Helgen Reborn mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35841/?

It has over 6,000 endorsements on the Nexus. And it is one of my favorite quest mods.

The guy who made it Mike Hancho aka Balok might be another resource to help get this made.

I LOVE the idea of using the Orc from Solsteim and Nazeem and Belthalor. That just seems so obvious that they REALLY ARE probably already doing it. We just haven't "discovered" them yet.!!

And another random idea is Drelas from Drelas Cottage. http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Drelas%27_Cottage

I stumbled upon Drelas cottage, walked in, he attacked me, and then I killed him. So basically I'M THE BAD GUY who just killed this poor bastard in a Home Invasion. !

BUT - maybe he was only "Mostly dead"?? Or maybe he has a brother who wants revenge??

I can't imagine many people DIDN'T kill Drelas in their play through. So that could be another layer of the story.

There are people all over Skyrim who want revenge on the Player. Some are justified.

Spoilers: - and Hey by the way, how do I do that black SPOILER box to hide text???

-

-

-

Helgen Reborn already has a slavery story line. And it is pretty cool.

And they have a gladiator type arena.

So maybe Mike Hancho would allow people to add onto his work?

Basically make a sequel to his awesome mod.

The bad guys hear about the Dragonborn breaking up a slave ring, and decide this is the perfect revenge.

Sold into slavery, and then forced to fight in the arena against progressively tougher opponents.

How will the Player ever escape??

I'd LOVE to see this mod happen!!

He might give advice but I doubt he would actually help with the work.

Ok well, this might be a stupid question, but to get a second installation ,I just copy yhe files or do I have to buy the game again (which would be slightly annoying)?

Sorry i didn't see this earlier. Move your Skyrim folder out of Steam/SteamApps/Common to somewheres else. Then just reinstall Skyrim in steam. Or an easier option is to right click on the Skyrim folder and then copy and paste.

Oh my gosh, yes! That's perfect! If someone should make this mod a reality then they must do your ideas! The orc (Mogrul I think?) would be perfect for that and the Silverbloods. Hell, there could even be this big opperation throughout Skyrim and Solstheim, including a lot of different people. The thane in Solitude (Erik?), possibly the Black-Briars, a few stuck-up High Elves and of course...........................

NAZEEM!

" i'll have you know there is no *ussiieeeeeee"

Been a while since I posted on here! Well I sorted out my problems with mods (at last) so now I've got a ton of them in my game. Never played Helgan Reborn but have watched some vids for it on YouTube. For an overall description? Uh, give me a minute!

As Dragonborn, you have saved the world and helped many people doing so but just how many people have you hurt in your climb to success? Those people are dark ones and want revenge on you. Yes you, Dragonborn, and believe it or not, there's not a lot you can do about it.

After being drugged and captured, you awake in a cage surrounded by slaves. And now you're one of them. There's only so much you can do before you're auctioned off. So only one question left. How will you escape?

Haha, sorry that's really bad! Just took me two minutes to come up with it. Anyone think of something better then put it up please!!