NMM 0.47.0 "forced" update to fix the download issues

Dark0ne

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #11681187. #11682490, #11683083, #11683479, #11687878 are all replies on the same post.

Getting the same issue. It was working fine yesterday but today it will not except my password, even though I am logged into the nexus site and forums.

***Update, fixed. I just redownloaded the NMM and it works fine.
Edited by Nystel

I mean no disrespect nor want to start a trolling match or try to get myself banned. But I am just curious. I have personally been using the NMM for over a year now. It has had it ups and downs, I really find it simple to use and user friendly. However, up until recently I just discovered Mod Organizer. I have yet to use it. However, it has some features that NMM does not have nor have I heard that it will ever have. Like: mods are kept completely isolated from each other and not installed in the Data folder, present for mods and saves (you can have a preset of mods for only for certain saved files), in program access to .ini files just to list a few features.

I am wondering if Nexus has thought or been thinking of absorbing this program as their default mod manger. Like I have said I have yet to use it and I am a NMM fan boy but I have read good reviews on this program and it seems that most, if not all, serious/ hardcore modders use Mod Organizer instead of NMM. They claim it is extremely less buggy since mod will not be fighting with each other and because there are no mod .esp, esm files going into the Data fold. What do you all think about it?