NMM 0.47.0 "forced" update to fix the download issues

Dark0ne

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #11678961. #11679085, #11679126 are all replies on the same post.

i dont know but for some reason NMM is not importing info about mods correctly only way i know to restore those version numbers is to manually click on info button for each and every mod and that is not something im willing to do it can take hours for doing that for each and every mod i hope Nexus staff says something about this Edited by deadblood01

I am new to Skyrim & Nexus Mod Manager. I am currently unable to log in to the NMM (0.46) - it says that 0.46 is no longer supported, which is fine.

It says that I have to log in to Nexus online to upgrade. I have tried logging in via the 0.46 opening screen, with no effect. I have tried logging off the Nexus website, logging back on to the website, and re-trying to log in via NMM 0.46. This is not working.

Do I have to uninstall 0.46 from my PC, then download and install 0.47? If I do that, what will happen to the mods that I have already downloaded via 0.46?

I usually don't complain because i feel there is a ton of others who will do so for me. But when i see something that deserves it, i feel i need to say so.

Well done!

The ability to use NMM w/o having to go through that annoying log-on EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN' TIME....priceless. And i will be contributing again come pay-day this Friday as a result.