ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Looking for Roleplaying Super Moderator

Dark0ne

Hi folks,

I don't really keep track of the roleplaying forums, it's a bit of a free-reign forum since I don't have the time to devote to roleplaying myself.

I'm looking for ways of implementing roleplaying into TESSource so that it looks as though a story has unfolded, as a part of the site. Only certain roleplaying threads will be displayed on the site, designated by a roleplaying "Super Moderator" who will know which RP's are going somewhere, and worth reading and/or joining, and which are destined for the trash can.

I'm looking for just one veteran of the RP forums who might be interested in helping out to let me know. The system won't be ready for a little while, but it's nice to have these things in place, just in case.

Let me know.

Hey, I'm always ready and willing. The site updates don't take too much time to do at all and I'm basically on 8 hours a day.

I'll understand if you want some young blood though.

• 5 months later...

Did anything ever happen with this? The roleplaying forums seem kind of dead right now, so it would be nice to see them revived once Oblivion brings new members.

Oh, and you know the hellbird always wants his moderating talons back, especially with the mindless hordes about to descend on the site. Just a suggestion....

• 2 months later...

Whoever you chose, I suggest you chose them soon. RPG is going on, on this site, anyway. Malchik, Stampede, Theta or Peregrine. :rolleyes:

I was scratching all over the site and what you need is someone to clean out the trash – Say anything older than 2 years, without a post. :wacko:

Maybe you could send out an email to all members to log in or risk losing there Names, as a way of cleaning up, the User names. ;)

Regards Baba-John

I was thinking perhaps you could make some kind of archive...

Put all dead or unwanted topics there.. No names or posts lost and trash out of the way :D

• 1 year later...
I was thinking perhaps you could make some kind of archive...

Put all dead or unwanted topics there.. No names or posts lost and trash out of the way :D

Whoever you chose, I suggest you chose them soon. RPG is going on, on this site, anyway. Malchik, Stampede, Theta or Peregrine. :rolleyes:

I was scratching all over the site and what you need is someone to clean out the trash – Say anything older than 2 years, without a post. :wacko:

Maybe you could send out an email to all members to log in or risk losing there Names, as a way of cleaning up, the User names. ;)

Regards Baba-John

I remember you Baba-John in the RP that awarded the Siggy Banner. I went by Trizek in that & had Baraka the dog & his master/mage Justun F. Thyme. Where is RP going on here now? I also vote for Malchik or Stampede as moderators.