Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTHEISM

JimboUK

I played Mario (which is NOT stress release, but very stress inducing), and after it IRL I jumped on toadstools, mushrooms and lizards hopeing for money to come out!

Games are a bad influence on real life! And don't get me started on what I did after playing Sonic...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

-_-" the author of that article disgusts me. Since when elves are demons? O.o and where was something about not mentioning Jesus well that's not the real world so bible, christians and all biblical characters doesn't exist in Oblivion.

That guy is crazy and after reading some comments it seems that he brainwashed those people! :ohmy:

Lol...I'm christian, but these guys are really funny. Evil is all around in the real world, what could game do to people? I'm certainly not going to start worshiping The Nines O.o

let 'em be....

• 3 months later...
What you guys don't Worship The Nine? haha anyway I'd have to say that from personal experience even the most violent game makes me calm, I find one of the most calming things about playing a game is mindlessly killing weak AI's who can't do anything about it. People who say that violent games make people violent probably haven't actually tried playing the games themselves. As was said earlier it is a great release from frustration :)

Oh brother if the guy's serious... It's "preachings" like this that makes wonder why I haven't turned into an atheist yet. If you compare it to some obsessed conspiracy nut's documentaries you wouldn't the difference.

My games, my money, my own freakin' business.

-_-" the author of that article disgusts me. Since when elves are demons?

Actually elves are sort of like demons or devils or evil spirits. Elves are a kind of fairy like a dwarf, goblin, troll, pixie, browny, leprechaun, gremlin or any of the others. In folklore, fairies can be pretty mean and nasty and tricky. Good Christians would avoid dealing with them.

Elves did not become human-sized people with a generally good alignment until J.R.R. Tolkien wrote "Lord of the Rings." Dungeons and Dragons later used his ideas.

*facepalms* if this were real.......

I remember a school i used to go to where the word "pokemon" was banned....

its crap like that that gives us Christians a bad name

I honestly dont take video games seriously in any way, i often yell random crap and obscenities at the computer or xbox, just so i can laugh at it a half second later

I also love going to Church, paradoxical? naaaaaaah.....

I even play Diablo II

as a necromancer