vamps are in and werewolfs are gone

incan

Well, it could have been really cool with werewolfes in Oblivion because of the Snow areas in the game. It should have fellt natural to come across a werewolf in a snowstorm during full moon in the mountains.

Perhaps they are including werewolfs but want to keep it a secret for the player..Bah thats just dream thinking...

Although, Vampires was a surpirse for me in Morrowind, they didnt release very much info about it.

Perhaps they are including werewolfs but want to keep it a secret for the player..nah thats just dream thinking...

Oh I have toyed with this idea as well...but somehow I doubt it.

I honestly am not worried, I am an uber-werewolf fan myself, but I can wait for an expansion...or a well made mod. Anything is possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Wookiee wasn't saying that there definitely will be expansions, not even Bethesda know that yet, but it is very likely I would think.

There are probably a lot of people in the community who will raise concerns about Werewolves not being in Oblivion, so they may well decide to add them again in an expansion.

In an interview with Gavin Carter(dont remeber with interview though) they asked him about expansions. He just said " why expand a game that already is perfect?" or something like that. Very wierd said. I will try to find the intrview.

In an interview with Gavin Carter(dont remeber with interview though) they asked him about expansions. He just said " why expand a game that already is perfect?" or something like that. Very wierd said. I will try to find the intrview.

I suspect that's a joke. They probably just don't want to comment on the idea, since the game itself hasn't even been released.

Wookiee wasn't saying that there definitely will be expansions, not even Bethesda know that yet, but it is very likely I would think.

There are probably a lot of people in the community who will raise concerns about Werewolves not being in Oblivion, so they may well decide to add them again in an expansion.

If the game will be selling good.

They will definatly make expansions to make more money. ( I think.)

Archived