teseyecandy.co.uk hacked?

LiamNeesonsWetSocks

Yep its been hacked... not shure what the jackass gained from it but o well crap happens :confused: hopefuly it will be back up at some point but my guess he probly screwed over the whole site.

Well I will try and get the site up and running as soon as, although at the moment I want to make sure that the little dirtbag has not got my bank details.

As far as the forum goes, it seems to be the index.php file that has been interfered with.

Why would they have your bank details? There's no reason for your details to be on the server, unless you posted them somewhere on the site, which would be a bit silly! What software were you using? These arab script kiddies normally just exploit well known bugs in open source forum software.

I've no clue about hacking, but I'm guessing it takes at least some technical ability to do. It's a pity these d***heads can't put their skills to something productive instead of destructive *sighs*

Hope everything goes well getting the site up and running again ginnyfizz.

i hope the site gets back up soon :confused: . whats the point of hacking a site like that i dont get it.

what script was it trying to run? ever since i visited it IE keeps crashing...could it have infected me with something? :unsure:

i hope the site gets back up soon :confused: . whats the point of hacking a site like that i dont get it.

what script was it trying to run? ever since i visited it IE keeps crashing...could it have infected me with something? :unsure:

The script was an embedded sound. My antivirus didn't react so I don't think it's too bad, just a surprising siren/air raid noise.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb261/SavageArtistry/screenshots/th_a6e84617.png