What is the craziest thing

Fortress

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the Ash Slaves who with their wrinkly faces look like demented 90 year old women.

The scariest creatures in Morrowind have to be the Lame Corprus monsters. They make the Elephant Man look like Carmen Electra. Wonder if they will show up in Oblivion?

Instead of my usual Sir Guy of Gisburne pics heres a pic from the "Mr Krinkle" video by primus.

post-70619-1138969421.jpg

How about the Ash Slaves who with their wrinkly faces look like demented 90 year old women.

The scariest creatures in Morrowind have to be the Lame Corprus monsters. They make the Elephant Man look like Carmen Electra. Wonder if they will show up in Oblivion?

Instead of my usual Sir Guy of Gisburne pics heres a pic from the "Mr Krinkle" video by primus.

I don't think the lame corprusses will be there in Cyrodill, since corprus was dagoth ur's invention (right?), and dagoth ur is in morrowind, not in cyrodill. At least... that's what we think :unsure:

Haha... what was bad for me was when Curio told me to remove all my clothing for to get a sponser for House Hlaalu. And I had a male character at the time. It was scarring. :shocked:

Indeed :-) He is bi, so it is expected.

Craziest thing? Well, i saw a Cliff Racer stuck in a tree once (which made me chuckle as i walked right past it as it was trying to attack me..) and you can't beat the Mudcrab salesmen who sells you a buttload of booze :P

Psht. I've yet to find the mudcrap, though I know he's in there around Vivec or something. Haven't made a real serious effort to find him, but yeah. Creeper was just weird.

The Mudcrab's Location:

NorEast of Bal Fell, on an island across from the enterence to the Releth Ancestral Tomb.

Enjoy the drunk crab!! :P

While resting in the Tel Vos dungeon, I was surprised by a Dark Brotherhood assasin. I was in the hallway outside the big room with the collapsed scafolding in the basement of the Tel Vos prison tower. Unfortunately for the assassin he "materialized" in the door between the two cells. The only challenge in dispatching him was trying to find enough of him stickking out of the door to hit him rather than the door. Because it was two separate cells, there was no sign at all of the assassin when I went through the "door" (really into the next cell) to the big room in the tower basement.