Busy 2 Weeks Coming Up

Dark0ne

Well all the best, sure you'll have a great time (and figure a way to get connected for online gaming :D)

I myself have just started at college studying english literature, graphics, product design and geography so its little gaming for me too, but I always have time for emails - which I get sooo many of

to begin studying Computer Science at the university there.

come on please to sell yourself short, with a study like that you at least have some "IT" background, so some minor difficutlies with firewall/proxies won't be that big of an issue now wil it :D

The only advice i can furher give you is "ace" everything else so you have a lot of spare time to do all the cool stuff :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to see you getting an education dude - though i doubt they can teach you anything you dont already know!

Just got to uni too after a Gap year bumming around, travelling yadda yadda. Its been about 12 months since i posted on here. Good to see the stinking barfly's still going strong. Like you I'm pretty stacked up now but I'll still pop in and add my two seplims when its needed.

As far as security goes, uni halls tend to be pretty relaxed about the amount of bandwidth you use up/what you use it for. Gaming is a bit more of a problem, but there's a group of us up here working on it as well. If we make any progress we'll let you know! I think they're open to the idea of a sort of "LAN gaming society," so its all above board...but we'll have to wait and see.

Well thats it, good luck with your studies, and i'll leave you with the preacher's top cullinary tip:

"weetabix and curry sauce is surprisingly tasty"

• 2 weeks later...