The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I think it is more the "Five of the Seven Deadly Sins" so don't take it literally please. Words have different meanings but in this case I would say that more wars have been started because of these sins than any other. Its similar to saying that wars are started because of:

Jealousy (Envy) ie the want of resources imagined or real,

Greed (Avarice) ie the wealth of a nation eg they have the ability to produced more and earn more,

Ambition, ie a country or nation wanting to better themselves and have what other countries have,

Anger ie the build up from one or more of the other sins leading to the act of war through emotion,

Pride ie thinking that a nation is bigger or better than someone else and trying to enforce its belief system onto someone else.

More wars have been started this way using religion, colour, race and other demarcations as reasons be they true or false, so like I said your signature has nothing to do with any of these, as I would imagine Paul was generalising not picking on you personally :)

Anyway, I win :D

I'm slowly overclocking my 7950 to the 7970's specs, wich is actually the maximum allowed "safe " overclock. But i am not taking any chances lool..

tweaking slowly..

Edited by Thor.