The last poster wins

TheCalliton

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

"When Edison's secretary would watch Edison work, she would see that he has traits that she doesn't have. Compared to her, he is more curious, creative, energetic and imaginative. Because of that, she sees him as a more capable being

When Edison looks at his secretary, he would see that she has traits that he doesn't have. Compared to him, she is more organized, faster and more effective in her work. Because of that, he sees her as a more capable being

This example wants to show that Edison and his secretary are equally valuable, but are different. Nobody is better, and nobody is worse."

One of the reasons why I love this book <3

(sorry if it's written badly, I had to translate it myself so it may not be perfect)

@Iv000 That's some weird book you're reading. I only like books like "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" and books about electricity and electronics. Edited by Werne

I don't know, it's really interesting to me. This might be the first book I will actually finish reading from start to end.

I never finished reading a book in my entire life. Not the ones I tried reading in my free time nor the ones I had to read as a school assignment. Every single one of them was boring and not interesting. That's why I also mostly gave up reading books altogether and replaced them with video games :happy:

And good morning :)

Edited by Iv000

I've eaten Ostrich and its gamey. A red meat with wonderful texture and flavour. We love game in our family and eat it regularly, my sons particularly love venison as it is rich and has a wonderful aroma and texture when cooked properly.

We could never be vegetarians to be honest :)

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

"When Edison's secretary would watch Edison work, she would see that he has traits that she doesn't have. Compared to her, he is more curious, creative, energetic and imaginative. Because of that, she sees him as a more capable being

When Edison looks at his secretary, he would see that she has traits that he doesn't have. Compared to him, she is more organized, faster and more effective in her work. Because of that, he sees her as a more capable being

This example wants to show that Edison and his secretary are equally valuable, but are different. Nobody is better, and nobody is worse."

One of the reasons why I love this book <3

(sorry if it's written badly, I had to translate it myself so it may not be perfect)

STOP reading that book!!!!

you are starting to sound like pagafyr :ohdear: