The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just checked on the Ride-able Smoking Cow posts in the mod requests category and the "go to first unread post" actually worked, I was stunned because I clear cookies like mad (can't have my cookies getting stale). Anyways just wondering about the progress on the Smoking Cow w\ monster launcher, thought it was a nice lol.

Dear internet,

If someone could please arrange for Wichita from Zombieland to be delivered to my house, that would be awesome.

Best regards

tetradite

You want someone to kidnap Emma Stone for you? That seems more like a craigslist request.

No-no, that would be silly.

I want the character from the movie made real and delivered to me, not the actress, although that will do if the first choice can't be arranged :thumbsup:

Dear internet,

If someone could please arrange for Wichita from Zombieland to be delivered to my house, that would be awesome.

Best regards

tetradite

You want someone to kidnap Emma Stone for you? That seems more like a craigslist request.

No-no, that would be silly.

I want the character from the movie made real and delivered to me, not the actress, although that will do if the first choice can't be arranged :thumbsup:

I want the character of Bill Murray myself, lets see if that can happen.

I just checked on the Ride-able Smoking Cow posts in the mod requests category and the "go to first unread post" actually worked, I was stunned because I clear cookies like mad (can't have my cookies getting stale). Anyways just wondering about the progress on the Smoking Cow w\ monster launcher, thought it was a nice lol.

I suspect there is about as much chance of that actually getting made as there is that Wichita from Zombieland will actually be delivered to my house. :sad:

I suspect there is about as much chance of that actually getting made as there is that Wichita from Zombieland will actually be delivered to my house. :sad:

Yes, I knew this, just thought it was somewhat funny, as I thought it was posted in the mod requests as a lol.