The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I pre ordered it for ps3, but its you who should decide, although if you want someone whose familiar with borderlands and soon to have the collectors edition http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif just add me as scott60gbuser... Edited by Thor.

Good night everyone, bed time for me, although i was out cold around 9:30pmish and woke up around 12'ish.

ย 

if i can't sleep i will be back to report my none sleep situation http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Edited by Thor.

The wind's stopped now and everything's calm again. Just a gentle rain. I've got a plywood board over the broken window, and have hired a chainsaw and trailer to get rid of the sapling tommorow. The main tree is a totally different proposition, I'm nto sure yet exactly hwo I'm going to get rid of that. Thankfully it's been a relaxed day otherwise. The power outages meant I got off work early/power-lifters don't work without power, funny that. I made a random decision to buy myself a Formula One car in Gran Turismo, and then blew off some steam by buzzing newbies in it. Anyone who's seen a Formula One race will be familiar with the distinctive screaming howl of a Formula One car-that howl is captured perfectly in-game and makes it perfect for terrorising all-comers events. Not as good as the X2011 mind you, but a lot easier to drive fast, and they have to notice you to be startled, and a screaming red arrow doing 190 MPH is a lot easier to notice than a matte black batmobile doing 290. Edited by Vindekarr

Anyone else have XCOM: Enemy Unknown as their most anticipated game this holiday gaming season?

ย 

Vindekarr: Depending on the tree size, you will probably have to find a professional crew to get rid of it. Your insurance company may be able to help with info also.

Edited by volsfan8076

It's on the list, for me in this descending order:

ย 

Halo 4/Borderlands 2 (Tied for first)

ย 

Torchlight 2

ย 

Guild Wars 2

ย 

Black Ops 2

ย 

X-Com EU

ย 

F1 2012

ย 

For me, I play games for world and storyline, an X-com just doesn't have the appeal to me of some younger games. Perhaps regrettably many of this generation of gamers don't even recognise the X-com name-or it's near-legendary status. I do, but I don't really enjoy TBS much, so it's low priority, below even Spack-Ops.

Edited by Vindekarr