The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I've been watching Waterboy.

And playing Call of Duty against my brothers. I haven't played that for like a year, and my local multiplayer rank was two. I got up to 17, twelve from just one game. I was kickin butt. My youngest brother got pissed and quit though. And he was cheating. I lost though. Despite the fact that I was like 50-23 at the end. They won 24 rounds and I had only 22. Fun, and my throat hurts from yelling. I think I will be feeling the effects in morning. My voice is already raspy.

Now I'm going to try and convince my brother (not the youngest one) to get Guild Wars. :tongue:

My family thought I was on drugs when I was explaining time dilation to them. Physics... Ughhhhh... :ohdear:

Barely made it through that class.

Pre-ordered Torchlight 2 today. Guild Wars 2 I've bought and it will be arriving later this afternoon. I've managed to arrange to have the giant tree corpse, my dead car, and the garage removed on the weekend. And I even managed to haggle a copy of Dawn of War 2 with every single piece of DLC for it, for about $90, saving about $250 via STEAM. A good day.

Did they ever get it?

Nope. I was trying to find my notes from the class to show them I wasn't making stuff up. I think I was eager to rid myself of them. xD