ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Fallout Who Vegas is why I have not been appearing.

Twists and turns, battle until the muscles burn. Aching sore and wishing for no more.

Daleks! Darn DALEKS! I can't wait for that new Time Lady to take over. Is my left shoulder actually bigger then my right one?!

Oh! Good gravy! I've gotten the Gladiator sword arm muscle look.

Did I just win? :devil: I forget?! Me!? Forget?! :ohmy: My keyboard arm hurts.

Won't do.

I am barrel chest with the straight on to the hips super powerful muscular waist for carrying large loads. A heavy lifter. I don't need the muscle anymore, so I had to do body building.

That keeps my muscles balanced evenly. If I use an Xbox controller my arms clamp to my sides and that causes my body sweat to get pinched so I don't sweat from the arm pits and can be harmful.

Try playing a couple of hours of Skyrim with your arms pinching your armpits closed tight. You'll get the idea, why consoles and I don't get along.

Maybe I should go on a muscle burning diet?

Yeah! That's it. I'll find a place where the weather is hot, people are suffocating from smog there, and I'll get thin and trim in no time.

Hoping while I live there I don't turn into a shrunken skinny stiff that looks like a tall piece of beef jerky bloody red and black all over, like a ghoul!

When I turned on the water tap I thought of someone old! At least the sinks faucet hasn't got wrinkles from old age. :laugh:

Old Grapes are Ghoulish looking wrinkled raisins. :ermm: Raisins are a Great Source of Electrolytes. :D

:geek: Reminder: in-game re-spawning does not require having sex and raising a child for 13 to 18 years before they can start playing where you had your last endgame experience.

Learning WIN!

Maybe that's why I never had any luck getting a gal pregnant.