ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hobbit was pretty good. It takes a loooooooooooong time for your eyes to adjust to the 48fps though so the beginning of the movie goes by really quickly and you can't really savor most of the details. I'm guessing it strays from the book drastically from time to time but I didn't care much for the pacing and structure of the Hobbit novel so it doesn't bother me..... until Caradhras and Celebdil started punching eachother, that was fricked up.

I hope Gabe will have mercy on my soul, the Steam winter sale will come soon.

And basically everything on gog is 2,99$. I mean hey, I can live without food for a few days anyway. Who needs food, so overrated.

And Uplay on AC3 is fine, I never had problems with Assassin's Creed on PC.

Edited by Iv000

Hobbit was pretty good. It takes a loooooooooooong time for your eyes to adjust to the 48fps though so the beginning of the movie goes by really quickly and you can't really savor most of the details. I'm guessing it strays from the book drastically from time to time but I didn't care much for the pacing and structure of the Hobbit novel so it doesn't bother me..... until Caradhras and Celebdil started punching eachother, that was fricked up.

I heard that it was actually making people sick. Like they threw up during the movie because of that.

I hope Gabe will have mercy on my soul, the Steam winter sale will come soon.And basically everything on gog is 2,99$. I mean hey, I can live without food for a few days anyway. Who needs food, so overrated.And Uplay on AC3 is fine, I never had problems with Assassin's Creed on PC.

Gaushgggggggggggggggghhhhhhh.... Winter.... Sale......

I refuse to buy ANYTHING. Okay maybe a few...

I hope Gabe will have mercy on my soul, the Steam winter sale will come soon.And basically everything on gog is 2,99$. I mean hey, I can live without food for a few days anyway. Who needs food, so overrated.And Uplay on AC3 is fine, I never had problems with Assassin's Creed on PC.

Gaushgggggggggggggggghhhhhhh.... Winter.... Sale......

I refuse to buy ANYTHING. Okay maybe a few...

"Few"