ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Stop me if you've heard this one....

Two lesbians walk into a bar, pick up a third girl, bring her back to their apartment and totally have a threeway game of chinese checkers on their balcony.

The girl is winning and asks them why they went to the bar to find a third player for chinese checkers and why they didn't ask the giant moth that is standing on the other side of the sliding glass door to play.

The moth opens the door and says, "Well doc, because the light was on."

Then they have a sexy underwear party - not the moth though, that would be gross and weird - just the Humans and the Asari, oh did I not mention that one of the lesbians is an Asari.

Some people call this a bunch of nonsense, but the civilizations of the galaxy called it...

MASS

Effect 4

BAZINGA!

If that made any sense to you then seek medical attention...

it just occurred to me that if you go to a doctor, you're seeking attention and you become his patient, but if you are patient you won't see a doctor nor get any attention.

If that made sense to you, it is recommended that you preemptively incarcerate yourself like some kind of wolf-man on the day of the full moon until such a time as society has caught up to your forward thinking.

It did make sense to me, and I love how you made "Mass Effect 4" look really nice from a typography perspective.

Then again my brain is back at processing stuff at 101% so I guess I can understand everything. I sometimes wish that I was stupid as hell so I don't have to think and worry about things.

Brain give me a reeest goddddddd :facepalm:

I'm so smart I can't drive. :geek:

Also somehow I missed this but,

I had tons of lesbian and sex dreams, you can have them lv000

I expect a full detailed debrief for research purposes, written down is fine but re-enactments with action figures/sock puppets is better.

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/NowKissBlackSS.png

I don't know if 'smart' means that your brain is trying who the hell knows what.

It feels like I'm thinking about the past, future and now all at the same time.

I'll be miserable for a few days so expect strange posts from me again. Yay!

Edited by Iv000

Good morning. I can see that you have, once again, been discussing meaningful and earth shattering topics once more.....

Oh my mistake, wrong topic :woot:

I'm so smart I can't drive. :geek:

Also somehow I missed this but,

I had tons of lesbian and sex dreams, you can have them lv000

I expect a full detailed debrief for research purposes, written down is fine but re-enactments with action figures/sock puppets is better.

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/NowKissBlackSS.png

OMG you have just described my lesbian sex dream

"Hey, side question, is it weird when I notice the moment you pick something up? Did you know I can see you in the bathroom? Wait, was that weird, I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing"

-Scooter